jeudi 15 mai 2014

MyMemories Blog Train English version

MyMemories Blog Train

Train logo

Here My first Participation For MyMemories Blog Train : Choo! Choo!!! (just click on the display to acces the download)

What it's that you will ask ?

Well is a group of MMS Designers who had prepared each one a freebie regarding a theme and a color palette & that will change for every month. You will found the complet list linked to each designers place where you'll have acces at each freebies !
That sound great right ? the theme of May is : Music !!!

Let me just remeber you about the faboulous software of MyMemories, you can buy it by this link : http://www.mymemories.com/digital_scrapbooking_software/?r=Scrap'n'Design_by_Rv_MacSouli
and with using my code STMMMS25034 you'll save 10$ on your purchase. a lot of freebie and new goodies are availble everyday.

For the last let me talk a little about our great forum into MyMemories Family :) you can found many challenge with great prize or at least big fun every week, you will have a direct contact with the Designers familly, and for sure you'll meet new friend and have a fun. Have a look into my First Challenge, it's a great freebie to win ;) here the link to the forum : http://forums.mymemories.com/post/inspiration-challenge-yin-yang-6895313

My Music Blog Train Freebie  Enjoy :D

 MM-BlogTrain Web Thumb Music
                                                          List Of all Participants :

4 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. Hi I saw that happens this WE I had re activate a new link now is working sorry for the delay and the inconvenient

      Supprimer
  2. I love your elements! Thank you very much!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks you for your sweet comments :) I'm happy you like it :D

      Supprimer